Discover All the Features.Deliver an Awesome Experience
All-in-One for Web, Mobile, and more
- iOS & Android Justinmind allows you to prototype faster and better with default built-in widgets. These widgets have been specifically designed to fit your iOS or Android app, so your content always looks great.
- Web Every widget library is designed to help you jumpstart your web prototypes. Justinmind includes a handy collection of web buttons, menus, charts, and more. that can be used automatically.
- Google Glasses Justinmind helps you follow standard guidelines with perfect-fit predesigned cards and patterns for Google Glass apps. Each widget in this library runs smoothly with Justinmind and can be pushed and simulated in a Glass device.
- Create your own widgets Create your own widgets, with your own style and interactions, or choose from the hundreds of Justinmind’s pre-designed widgets, which you can easily refine and reuse.
- Sketch & Shapes Create a low-fidelity wireframe when focusing on content and structure. With Justinmind you can choose between different widget libraries that include interactive sketch-like components, arrows, menus, images and more.
- Windows 8 Prototype any kind of app for Windows 8 with this incredible library. You will find inputs, menus and many other controls to mockup your next Windows 8 app.
- ERP With Justinmind you can run different scenarios to verify and validate enterprise processes. Download our Oracle Fusion or SAP widget libraries to make highly interactive prototypes of your internal processes, with simple drag-and-drop items.
- Embed HTML & Documents This Justinmind widget library allows you to easily insert HTML, Docs, and video, including online widgets, interactive maps and other on/offline content, to name a few.
- More Import the right widgets for your design. Check out all the libraries we have in store for you and/or share your own with the Justinmind Community.
- Web Interactions Justinmind comes with all sorts of events, such as Onclick, rollover, OnekeyPressed, and many more, which you can choose to define interactions. Show and hide content, change style, and resize are just some of the interactions you can simulate without any technical expertise.
- Mobile Gestures Choose from a complete set of gestures that will make your prototype feel as realistic as possible. Think swipe, pinch, scroll, tap, toggle and more. All gestures can be simulated on our mobile emulators and tested on real devices.
- Transitions and Effects You can control all the different events and animations, as well as define how your items will react by using transitions and effects that work hand in hand with gestures. All transitions and effects can be simulated on our mobile emulators and tested on real devices.
- Image Hotspots After pulling in your images, Justinmind makes it easy for you to turn your static design into clickable interactive mockups by setting up hotspots and linking screens.
- Colors, Shadows, and Gradients With Justinmind you can define all formatting details of your design. Create unique gradients with a combination of colors, orientation, reverse colors or double gradients, and use them as background.
- Rounded Borders Customize and control your widgets borders, one by one or all at once. You can chose to use the slider or spinner to adjust the edges of your borders, making them go from sharp to completely round.
- Image Syncronization Linking images can be especially helpful when working simultaneously with Photoshop. All images embedded in your prototype will be automatically updated whenever remote files are modified from your editor.
- Drag-drop images from browser & files Justinmind allows you to get images directly from your web browser, or from the file system with a simple drag-and-drop movement.
- Adjust images All images inserted on your prototype can be modified to fit the dimensions and style of your design. Justinmind’s editing features allow you to crop images, rotate or flip images across axes, resize them and more.
- Fonts Have complete control over your design and give it a voice. The font type drop-down allows you to choose from the hundreds of font options available in Google’s font directory.
- Smart Guides Use guides, rulers, and the grid to help you place and align every element you drag into your canvas. Configure the grid, rulers and canvas size so your content is consistent throughout the entire design.
Web Simulation & Testing
- Web Emulator Simulation goes beyond a simple skin, offering you a native web display of input fields, select lists, scroll bars and more. Justinmind’s web emulator will simulate your responsive design in the most common version of a browser.
- User Testing Tools integration Choose from one of these user testing tools: Keynote, Userzoom, Loop11, Clicktale, Usabilla, Usertesting, Crazyegg, Google Analytics, Trymyui, or Userlytics and ensure the success of your experience through real world users.
Mobile Simulation & Testing
Reuse Content & Styles
Feedback: Share & Comments
Business Logic, Forms, and Datagrids
- Variables Variables allow to share data between different screens, acting as generic containers which can be used to define interactive content and behavior based on user input.
- Conditional Navigation The conditions editor makes it easy to apply conditional navigation to your prototype. Simply drag-and-drop variables, screen elements and more to the blank expression dialog box and build your conditional rule instantly.
- Forms validation Simulate form filling with, either validate as you type, or validation upon submission, and ensure correct information input to successfully complete an operation. Simulate error messages when conditions and business rules are not met, or a required field input is invalid.
- Forms simulation Use drag-and-drop elements to build content driven forms and simulate live form filling and input submission. All attributes and values as well as conditions and validation rules can be easily created and modified as needed.
- Datagrids Justinmind lets you design smart data grids, and simulate their dynamic behavior. You can combine operators and validations with fields, variables, and your own data.
- Test with data Data grids and forms can be tested instantly with real data coming from csv files, this is especially helpful to validate data driven enterprise processes.
- Business Logic Get the details right. Simulate end-to-end flows of all business rules and conditions to validate the specific requirements of your prototype.
Teamwork and Version Control
API and SDK