After a decade collecting dust, one of the internet’s most popular websites, Reddit, gets a brand new interface. What went right and what went wrong?
Category - UX Design – Research and Insights
Our research and insights into the marvelous world of User Experience Design.
Guestblogger Mary Walton reveals her tips for writing a UX resume that will get you hired
Knowing how to write a UX proposal is a necessary skill for designers. Writing in Usability Geek, Justinmind gets you started with this simple how-to guide
UI UX design courses to kick start your UX career or take it up a level. Check out these top 10 free and paid courses to earn your next online UX certification!
Making websites too pretty can affect usability but these 5 websites have taken ugly to new extremes. Has it paid off?
Progressive disclosure UX helps us to build global design solutions. Learn how to apply this design pattern to your web and mobile design process here
Everything you wanted to know about how to do a UX competitor analysis but were afraid to ask
- Collaborative prototyping
- Enterprise prototyping
- Events & News at Justinmind
- Inside Justinmind
- Mobile prototyping
- New releases of Justinmind Prototyping Tool
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Q&A with UX and Prototyping gurus
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UI Libraries for prototyping
- User Testing - Tips, techniques and strategies
- UX and Prototyping
- UX Design - Research and Insights
- UX Prototyping Case Studies
- UX Prototyping Guest Blogs