From Scandinavian minimalism to invisible principles of design: here are our favorite design philosophies to design and live by
Category - UX Design – Research and Insights
Our research and insights into the marvelous world of User Experience Design.
Everything you wanted to know about how to do a UX competitor analysis but were afraid to ask
4 user research methods to help you create reliable and realistic representations of your target users and design accordingly
*SPOILER-FREE* post on user personas in Game of Thrones: user motivations, frustrations and goals from around the 7 Kingdoms
Watch these free and paid documentaries online for awesome insights into user behavior and design principles
Designing for speed and simplicity: discover how we built our new user-centered blog We’re excited to announce that our brand new blog is live – check it out here! The...
May the Fourth be with you! To celebrate the Force, we’ve collected six user experience lessons from the Star Wars saga. Ready are you? May the 4th has come back...
Stay ahead of all of our news. Subscribe to our FREE newsletter now.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Collaborative prototyping
- Enterprise prototyping
- Events & News at Justinmind
- Inside Justinmind
- Mobile prototyping
- New releases of Justinmind Prototyping Tool
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Q&A with UX and Prototyping gurus
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UI Libraries for prototyping
- User Testing - Tips, techniques and strategies
- UX and Prototyping
- UX Design - Research and Insights
- UX Prototyping Case Studies
- UX Prototyping Guest Blogs