Teamwork and Collaboration Features – Tutorials
Justinmind allows you to work on ‘Shared prototypes’ in order to improve teamwork and enhance collaborative prototyping. Check out our new section of Teamwork tutorials!
- How to share your prototypes The basic concepts you need to be familiar with when working with Shared Prototypes.
- Shared prototypes: the environment When working with shared prototypes, Justinmind’s user interface gets some additional elements.
- Work with shared prototypes: general operations When working with Shared prototypes, it’s necessary to understand some basic operations.
- Advanced operations The advanced operations described here are enabled when working on a shared prototype.
- Share your widget libraries Justinmind lets you share widget libraries with other people in a few clicks.
- Special options for administrators If you own a shared prototype or you are the owner of a Justinmind online account that stores any shared prototype, then you have some extra operations you can perform.
- How to work offline If for any reason you have no Internet connection, you can still work offline with your shared prototypes.
- Some special cases In some cases, when working online on a shared prototype, Justinmind performs synchronization checks with the servers.