How to generate specification documents from your prototypes
Generating specification documents from your prototypes
Just go to File > Export Document and select the “Customized document” option to generate a MS Word document with all the information you have in your prototype, and the way you want to.
There are lots of configuration options for your documents so you can be as detailed as you wish in your specification documents.
In the first tab, “File + Configuration“, you can select the name and folder where you want to store your report. You can also select a number of configuration options, such as:
- Include the description of all the events or just the navigation ones;
- Generate menus and trees descriptions, through screenshots of all the menu’s and navigation trees’ items;
- Include a personalized logotype in the final report;
- Include numeric markers in screen captures, to indicate where exactly the elements are located ;
- Generate a screen capture for each dynamic panel;
- Include the description of your own widgets.
In the second tab, “Contents“, you can select the template to use for your report. You can choose between default templates (Prototype report, Requirements list, Scenarios list, Screens list) and your own ones.