The Sitemap module
In the Sitemap module, you’ll find a list of the screens in your prototype. The module gives you a birds-eye view of the prototype’s hierarchy. The map is created automatically as you build your prototype.
To view the sitemap, simply select the Sitemap module in the top right-hand corner of Justinmind’s editor.
- Properties – modify how your sitemap is displayed here
- Navigation Map – the Navigation Map displays the sitemap of your prototype’s screens. The Home screen is the root of the Navigation Map and there is a node for every other screen that can be accessed from this screen.
- Select a node to be taken to the corresponding screen and double click on the node to edit the screen in the User Interface module.
- Copy to clipboard – generates an image of the Navigation Map and copies it to the clipboard
- Save as image – generates an image of the Navigation Map and enables you to save it as an image file. Choose a location from your folders.
- Screens – lists your prototype’s screens (as in the User Interface module)
- Horizontal/Vertical – select the orientation of your screen
- Horizontal/Vertical spacing – change the horizontal/vertical spacing between screens in your sitemap
- Compress – switch on to compress linked screens within a screen in your sitemap
- Tooltips – switch on to include tooltips in your sitemap
- Selected item – select display of selected prototype component
- Expand/Collapse – select to expand or collapse linked screens within a screen in your sitemap