Online Services: Account Settings
As explained, when you sign up to Justinmind, an online account is created. This can be used to store your published prototypes, share them, and have them reviewed by colleagues and clients.
When you first open the Justinmind editor, you need to sign in to your account by clicking on the top right-hand corner of the canvas. You can change your online account preferences in Justinmind Menu>Preferences>Justinmind account, including your account e-mail address and your password.
Pro accounts are limited to 300 MB per user or license. Free accounts are limited to 10 MB. The space used includes the .vp files that the users of the account have uploaded plus the space used by the shared prototypes. You can check your account status on the right-hand side of your account settings page.
The account settings page can only be accessed by the account owner, and it is mainly used to manage the billing details of an account. It also allows to manage the branding of the account. To access your online account, you can either go to the Share menu and select “Manage published prototypes“, or go to the top right corner and click on “Edit account settings“. Below is an example of how it will look:
1) Upcoming payment details (only subscribers will see this area):
If your account is a subscription, on the top of the page you will see the next payment due date and the last four digits of your credit card.
2) Prototyper key:
The key required to activate your Justinmind PRO copy or copies.
3) Subscription information:
Shows you the type of subscription you have and how you can upgrade it.
4) Invoices and billing information:
– Billing information link (only subscribers will see this link): click this link to see or modify your account billing information. This information includes the name and email address of the person the invoices are sent to.
– List of invoices: all the invoices sent to date are listed here. The billing entries, amount and date are displayed for each invoice. If you want to see or print an invoice just click on it and it will open in a new tab on your browser.
5) Account owner:
You can transfer the ownership and access to this page to a different user if needed.
– Drop-down list of publishers: this drop down lists all the publishers of your account
– Transfer account ownership button: click this button to transfer the account ownership to the user selected in the publishers’ list.
6) Subscription actions (only subscribers will see this area):
This list is shown only if your account is a subscription. Here you will find options to change the payment credit card, change your billing information, or to cancel your subscription.
7) Branding actions (only available in PRO accounts):
– Change account name: the account name is shown at the top of each page. This link allows you to name your account after your company, for instance.
– Change logo: use this link to upload a custom logo. Your logo will be displayed at the top of each online page, at the top of the prototypes comments area and on the emails sent to the reviewers of your prototypes.
– Remove custom logo: use this link to remove your custom logo and go back to the default logo
– Change custom color: use this link to change the header and footer color to a custom one. You can use this option to make the platform appearance match your custom logo colors, for instance.
- Your online services: the basics
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online Services: Projects page
- Online Services: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Integration with Atlassian JIRA: importing and exporting JIRA issues in Justinmind Enterprise ( November 4, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )