Online account: the projects page
When you log in to your Justinmind online account, you’ll get a page with three main tabs: the Projects page, the Users page and the Reviewers page.
Let’s start with exploring the Projects page:
The main page displays a list of projects that contain prototypes.
If you click on the “Publish a new prototype” button, you can upload a new prototype on the online platform and insert it into an existing project.
If you are a user, you will also be able to create a new project. To do so, click on the “New project” link: a project’s name can be up to 100 characters long and can contain any Unicode character.
Next to the project name, you will see the number of prototypes contained in the project. Below, you will find the latest 3 updates related to the prototypes the project contains.
You can also manage all the notifications, e.g. the emails that you will receive each time someone makes a comment on one of your public prototypes. To do so, go to the Notifications tab, as shown below.
- Your online account: the basics
- Your online account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- How to import account users from a CSV file
- Online account: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- How to import account users from a CSV file ( February 7, 2017 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) ( December 16, 2016 )
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Integration with Atlassian JIRA: importing and exporting JIRA issues in Justinmind Enterprise ( November 4, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )