How to set up tooltips in your interactive wireframes
Set up tooltips on your interactive wireframe components, and customize them to suit your preferences.
You can download the example below here.
In order to set up a tooltip on a component on the canvas, select the component, go to the Properties tab and fill the ‘Tooltip’ property with the content you want displayed in the tooltip.
You can also create your own custom tooltips. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1) Create a new prototype. Draw a tooltip, grouping together a Rectangle and a Text widget.
2) Select the group and mark it as hidden in the Properties tab (‘Hide component’), so it won’t be displayed when you simulate.
3) Drag any other element on the canvas, to which you want to add a tooltip (in this case, an image).
4) Select the image and, in the Events tab, click the ‘Add event‘ button.
4) Add an “On Mouse Over” + “Show” event, select the group and click OK.
5) Click on Simulate and see how your customized tooltip is displayed each time the cursor moves over the image.