How to scroll between fixed bars in your mobile app wireframes
Scroll between fixed bars in your mobile wireframes. This tutorial will show you how to simulate scrolling between a fixed header bar and a fixed footer.
You can download an example here.
1. First of all, create a new mobile wireframe starting from an iPhone screen.
2. Drag and drop your background, header bar, and footer bar.
Tip: Remember that you can find bars and other ready-made elements in the iPhone iOS8 widget library on the left side of your canvas. If the library is not there already, you can add it by clicking on the ‘+’ button at the top of the Widgets bar.
3. Place all the elements you’ll want to scroll through on the screen, as far down below the screen as you want to be able to scroll to. In this example, we only added a Rectangle widget at the top of the screen and a Rectangle widget at the bottom, as you can see in the image.
4. Select the items you just added (but NOT the header and footer), right click and choose the “Group in Dynamic Panels” option.
5. Make sure vertical and horizontal scrolls are set to “automatically” in the Properties of the Dynamic Panel.
6. Resize the Dynamic Panel to fit the main phone screen.
Now you can click on ‘Simulate’ and enjoy the scrolling between header and footer!