How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype
To invite someone to review a prototype, click on the “Invite reviewers” button located under the prototype’s name in the prototypes page.
This dialog box will pop up:
On top of it, you will see the name of the prototype. This name is always the same as the Justinmind Prototype file (.vp).
In the Email list field, you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite to review this prototype.
On the right-hand side, you will find all the users and groups that you can also invite: this is a list of users and groups that are already saved (remembered) in your account, either because you’ve previously invited them to review prototypes or because you entered them in the users and groups page.
The displayed text in the Subject field is the default invitation email text but you can use the “Subject” and “Message” fields to customize it.
Finally, click on the Send invitations button to send the email invitations to the email addresses you’ve specified in the Email list and to all the users and groups you selected.
If you click on the “reviewers” link under the prototype’s name, you can access the “Current reviewers” page, which shows a list of the current reviewers of a prototype. Here you can resend the invitations – for instance, if you mistyped an email address – and you can withdraw the reviewer user/group permissions, so that they won’t be able to see the prototype anymore.
- Your online account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online account: Projects page
- Online account: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Justinmind developer UI workspace walkthrough ( October 25, 2017 )
- How to add developers to your prototyping workflow ( July 20, 2017 )
- Integration with Sketch ( April 25, 2017 )
- Handy keyboard shortcuts for prototyping with Justinmind ( March 29, 2017 )
- How to import account users from a CSV file ( February 7, 2017 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) ( December 16, 2016 )
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Atlassian Jira ( November 4, 2016 )
- Justinmind Prototyping Tool: Menus ( August 31, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Your Justinmind Online Account ( April 28, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Real App Prototyping
- API and SDK
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Forms and data lists
- The Workspace
- Dynamic Panels
- UI Elements and Libraries
- Reuse and Apply Global Changes
- Build an Interactive Wireframe
- Simulate and Export
- Share and Get Feedback
- Conditions and Variables
- Set Value and Calculations