How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype
To invite someone to reviewer to a prototype, click on the “Invite reviewers” button located under the prototype’s name in the prototypes page.
This dialog box will pop up:
On top of it, you will see the name of the prototype. This name is always the same as the Justinmind Prototype file (.vp).
In the Email list field, you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite to review this prototype.
On the right-hand side, you will find all the users and groups that you can also invite: this is a list of users and groups that are already saved (remembered) in your account, either because you’ve previously invited them to review prototypes or because you entered them in the users and groups page.
The displayed text in the Subject field is the default invitation email text but you can use the “Subject” and “Message” fields to customize it.
Finally, click on the Send invitations button to send the email invitations to the email addresses you’ve specified in the Email list and to all the users and groups you selected.
If you click on the “reviewers” link under the prototype’s name, you can access the “Current reviewers” page, which shows a list of the current reviewers of a prototype. Here you can resend the invitations (1) – for instance, if you mistyped an email address – and need to withdraw the reviewer user/group permissions (2), they won’t be able to see the prototype anymore if you click on this icon.
- Your online services: account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online Services: Projects page
- Online Services: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Integration with Atlassian JIRA: importing and exporting JIRA issues in Justinmind Enterprise ( November 4, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )