How to import account users from a CSV file
If you need to add a lot of users or reviewers to your account, you can import them from a .CSV to save time.
Before you get started
To add users to your Justinmind account, you’ll need:
- The names and email addresses of the users or reviewers you want to add to the account.
- A blank sheet in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, saved or exported as a comma separated value (.CSV) file.
Prepare to import
To prepare your file for importing, follow these steps:
a) In your spreadsheet program, open your blank worksheet. The first row should be as follows:
– Users: email, name, surname and password. The last two are optional. If a password is provided, the user will be activated with the user / password provided. If not, the user will be sent an email with an activation link.
– Reviewers: email, name and surname – note that the surname is optional.
b) Paste your contacts’ information into the relevant fields in the spreadsheet.
c) Save the file in .CSV format. This option can usually be accessed from the File menu in your spreadsheet program, labeled as “Export as .CSV” or “Download as .CSV”. Spreadsheet programs may vary slightly. Note that if you save your file with another file type, we won’t be able to process the file.
Now that you’ve completed these steps, you’re ready to import the .CSV file into your Justinmind online account.
Go to Users>User Management or Reviewers> Reviewer Management and click on the Import users/reviewers from CSV link.
- Your online account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online Account: Projects page
- Online Account: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Justinmind developer UI workspace walkthrough ( October 25, 2017 )
- How to add developers to your prototyping workflow ( July 20, 2017 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Your Justinmind Online Account ( April 28, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )
- How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype ( November 25, 2015 )
- How to reshare or replace an already published prototype ( November 25, 2015 )
- Online account: the prototypes page ( November 25, 2015 )
- Online account: the projects page ( November 25, 2015 )
- Justinmind online account: the basics ( November 25, 2015 )
- How to add users to your online account and create groups ( November 25, 2015 )
- Online Account: Getting Started ( November 6, 2015 )
- How to publish your prototypes in your online account ( December 9, 2014 )
- Password protect a shared prototype ( June 26, 2014 )
- Create a public link for your shared prototypes ( June 26, 2014 )
- Real App Prototyping
- API and SDK
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Forms and data lists
- The Workspace
- Dynamic Panels
- Adaptive & Responsive
- UI Elements and Libraries
- Reuse and Apply Global Changes
- Build an Interactive Wireframe
- Simulate and Export
- Share and Get Feedback
- Conditions and Variables
- Set Value and Calculations