How to add users to your online account and create groups
With your Justinmind online account, all authorized users can access your prototypes on the Internet. They can collaborate by testing and commenting on them from their browser.
You can add users to your online account and create groups of users. In order to do this, you need to click on the Users tab, in the main page of your online account.
The Users page shows all the users and groups that have access to a given online account. The group’s names are in capitals, and they are highlighted in grey. The page also contains the controls to create new users and groups.
You can access each user or group setting page by clicking on their name.
To create a new user, click on the red button (1) and create a new user account. You will need to enter a name and an email. You can choose whether to grant this user publisher permissions and/or make it member of an existing group.
When you create a new user, he or she will receive an email. Once they click on the account activation link contained in it, they will be active online users and you won’t be able to make changes to their profile.
New group link (2): click the “New group” link on right-hand side of the “Create a new user” button, to create a new group.
The group will be empty at the beginning. To assign new group members select the radio button next to the name of your account users. Unselect it when you want to eliminate a user from a group.
User name link: click any user name to navigate to the corresponding settings page. In the user settings page you can modify each user’s permissions or remove them from your account.
Group name link: click any group name to navigate to the corresponding settings page. In the group settings page you can edit the group’s name, modify its members and delete it.
- Your online services: the basics
- Your Online Services: Account Settings
- Online Services: Projects page
- Online Services: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )
- How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype ( November 25, 2015 )
- How to reshare or replace an already published prototype ( November 25, 2015 )