How to add users to your online account and create groups
With your Justinmind online account, all authorized users can access your prototypes online. They can collaborate by testing and commenting on them from their browser. All users can also publish and delete prototypes, and invite new reviewers.
You can add users to your online account and create groups of users. In order to do this, you need to click on the Users tab, in the main page of your online account.
The Users tab has two sub-tabs: User management and Groups.
In the first, you can view all the users that have access to your online account. From this page you can also create new users.
To create a new user account, click ‘Create a new user’. You will need to enter a name and an email address. You can also add this user to a user group.
When you create a new user, they will receive an email. Once they click on the account activation link contained in it, they will be active online users, you will be able to see their profiles (from the action drop-down menu contained in each user tab) but you won’t be able to make changes to their profile. You can only make changes to their profile when the account activation is still pending.
From the drop-down menu, you can modify each user’s permissions or remove them from your account.
In the second tab, you can see and create groups of users. You will find 6 default groups.
They are empty and you can view, edit or remove them as you wish, through the Action drop-down menu that each contains.
Click the “New group” button in the Groups tab to create a new group.
By default, the group will be empty. You can add users by clicking on the VIEW link in the drop-down menu.
To assign new members to a group, click on the ‘Add users to this group’ button and then select the check boxes next to the name of your account users.
If you want to eliminate a user from a group, go to the actions drop-down menu and select “remove from group”.
- Your online account: the basics
- Your Online Account Settings
- How to import users from a CSV file
- Online account: Projects page
- Online account: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Handy keyboard shortcuts for prototyping with Justinmind ( March 29, 2017 )
- How to import account users from a CSV file ( February 7, 2017 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) ( December 16, 2016 )
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Integration with Atlassian JIRA: importing and exporting JIRA issues in Justinmind Enterprise ( November 4, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- Real App Prototyping
- API and SDK
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Forms and data lists
- The Workspace
- Dynamic Panels
- Adaptive & Responsive
- UI Elements and Libraries
- Reuse and Apply Global Changes
- Build an Interactive Wireframe
- Simulate and Export
- Share and Get Feedback
- Conditions and Variables
- Set Value and Calculations