Account Management – FAQs
I have a Justinmind account but it shows that my account has been downgraded. What can I do?
If your account has been downgraded, it means either that your free trial has expired or that your subscription has expired. In both cases, you can buy a subscription (or a perpetual license) in the Account settings page (provided you are the account owner, or your free trial has expired. If you’re not an account owner, you won’t be able to access the Account Settings page).
How can I transfer ownership from one account to another? How can I switch over to another email?
- Activate the account by clicking on the activation link that was sent to your email address (if you haven’t done so yet).
- Log in to the main account settings.
- Add the new owner as an account user: go to the “users” section and create the user. The new user will receive an activation link to activate the account.
- Go to “Account settings” and find the “Manage account” section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Transfer account” link and select the new account owner from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Transfer ownership” button.
I enjoyed my 30-day free trial and then I signed up for a Justinmind subscription/I bought a Perpetual license. When I sign in in the online account, I can’t see my projects and prototypes. What can I do?
Make sure you have signed in with the correct email address. You will need to use the same email address that you used when registering, as well as the correct password.
The email account that was used during the purchase process belongs to the owner of the account. The account owner is the only user who can add or delete users and transfer the ownership of the account to another active user.
How do I grant user rights to a reviewer in my account?
To grant user rights to a reviewer, the account owner will need to go to the Reviewers tab and select the option “make this reviewer a user” from the Actions drop-down menu.
I have a team member who is no longer with our company. How do I remove him from our joint account?
If you are the account owner you can delete the user from your account. In order to do this, you need to sign out of Justinmind on the user’s computers, and then select “Remove from account” from the drop-down menu next to the user’s tab (in the versions starting from 7.7).
In the versions previous to 7.7, you need to click on “users“, select the user you want to delete and then select “Remove from account“ from the drop-down menu. If you’ve got access to the user’s computer, you need also to deactivate the key from Justinmind by clicking on “Help” and “Unregister key” within the user interface.
We’ve been trying to work on a shared prototype, but the shared prototype is visible only to its creator and no one else can access it.
You should ask the account owner to add the users to your account. Check out this tutorial to learn how to add / delete users when using our Teamwork features.
When the subscription is cancelled, what happens to the prototypes that I uploaded online?
Your prototypes will be accessible online for as long as you have an active subscription. If your subscription is cancelled, your content will be deleted.
How do I change the credit card that will be used for my subscription?
The account owner can update the credit card details following these steps:
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Click the Change credit card link within the Subscription actions on the right-hand side of the page, change your credit card information and click the “Save Changes” button.
At the next billing cycle the new card will be charged.
Where can I access my paid invoices?
Paid invoices can be found in the Billing Settings section.
How can I change billing information?
The account owner can update the billing information in Billing (Settings), by clicking the Change billing info link within the Subscription actions on the right-hand side of the page.
How can I add users to my subscription or perpetual license?
You can add users to your subscription in the Account settings section of your online account. Just click on the + button in the “Upgrade your subscription” section (or in the “Add additional users” section, in case you have a Perpetual license). After selecting the users you want to add, click on ‘update account’/‘update subscription’.
When I sign in into Justinmind editor, it shows a connection error message. What should I do?
If you’re working under a proxy connection, it might be blocking the internet connection. If this is the case, you should configure the proxy settings in the Settings link at the bottom of the Sign in dialog.
Otherwise, you can try to activate the license via browser, by clicking on the corresponding link in the pop up.
I want to use Justinmind on another computer but it won’t let me do it, it says “too many sign ins”. What should I do?
All users can install and use Justinmind on a maximum of two computers at one time. If you want to use it on a third computer, you need to sign out from one of the two computers you’re already logged into.
I have a valid account with Justinmind but I can’t use the editor. What can I do?
You need to make sure that you’re logged in with the correct user in the editor. Click on the profile picture in the top right-hand corner and check that you’re logged in with the correct account, i.e. the account with a license or subscription.
I have a valid account but it shows that there are no activations left. What can I do?
You need to deactivate all the Justinmind editors you have active with the version previous to the 7.7. If you update them to version 7.7, the user must be added to the account in order to recover the activations available within your account.
- Justinmind developer UI workspace walkthrough ( October 25, 2017 )
- How to add developers to your prototyping workflow ( July 20, 2017 )
- Integration with Sketch ( April 25, 2017 )
- Handy keyboard shortcuts for prototyping with Justinmind ( March 29, 2017 )
- How to import account users from a CSV file ( February 7, 2017 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) ( December 16, 2016 )
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Atlassian Jira ( November 4, 2016 )
- Justinmind Prototyping Tool: Menus ( August 31, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Your Justinmind Online Account ( April 28, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- Real App Prototyping
- API and SDK
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Forms and data lists
- The Workspace
- Dynamic Panels
- UI Elements and Libraries
- Reuse and Apply Global Changes
- Build an Interactive Wireframe
- Simulate and Export
- Share and Get Feedback
- Conditions and Variables
- Set Value and Calculations