Seattle, February 9-11 2016, be there or be square! Justinmind is excited to be sponsoring ConveyUX 2016, the UX networking event in Seattle. Read on for more details about this year’s conference.
The 3 day event, produced by Blink UX, is taking place February 9-11 at the newly renovated Motif Seattle Hotel. If you haven’t been to Seattle before, this is a great time to get involved. The Emerald City is a hotbed of design and development, making it a great place to make contacts in the UX field. Companies big and small are opening offices all over and the UX scene is exploding. As for networking, this will be the fourth ConveyUX event: in 2015, close to 250 attendees from around the world gathered together.
Are you looking to improve your UX design process ? Time to download Justinmind!
What to look forward to this year:
- The event’s keynote speaker is Jakob Nielsen, a pioneer in the discipline of modern user experience, User Advocate and principal of the Nielsen Norman Group. Norman. ConveyUX 2016 is a unique opportunity to come and meet Jakob, and swap some stories! In his keynote, he will reflect on the evolution of the UX field and offer some ideas about its future.
- There will be a showcase of the latest books of interest to user experience professionals. The store, hosted by M. Revak & Co., will be hosting book signings with Jakob Nielsen and Indi Young, and a variety of titles will be available for sale on Wednesday and Thursday of the conference.
- Tom Merritt will be delivering his Daily Tech News Show, live, from the conference, in which attendees will be a part of the studio audience and the award-winning podcast that reaches over thirty thousand subscribers.
- Over thirty UX practitioners will be sharing their knowledge and ideas in 40+ educational sessions throughout the three days. Session speakers include Indi Young, Maria Giudice, Eric Schaffer, Christina Wodtke, Gareth Cook, as well as many others.
- Attendees will be able to enjoy the opportunity to network and socialize with colleagues with a host of networking activities available throughout the conference.
- Attendees will receive exclusive, private access to all the conference videos for four months after the conference, as well as an early registration discount for next year’s ConveyUX event.
Register now to claim your spot, and see you soon!