Design & development in sync at the Atlassian Summit 2017
Justinmind is proud to sponsor Atlassian Summit US 2017. Sign up and boost your agile development and product management skills
This year’s Atlassian Summit takes place from September 12-14, in sunny San Jose, California. The conference invites passionate Atlassians to connect with industry leaders, share Agile development strategies and inspire change.
Whether you’re new to Atlassian or a skilled product user, there’s something at the Summit for you. Here’s our round-up of everything you need to know about Atlassian Summit US 2017.
Justinmind for Jira: reduce design-development back & forth
Justinmind is excited to be attending as well as sponsoring this year’s Atlassian conference. We’ll be speaking about our brand new integration with Atlassian JIRA, the latest in design-development collaboration. The integration helps design and development teams reduce back-and-forth, avoid rework, and stay Agile. We’ll be revealing our all-new updated Justinmind-Jira experience, and you can expect more info at the event.
If you can’t wait until then, check out the app in the Atlassian Marketplace! We’re proud Atlassian Marketplace vendors, enabling you to download the app and get started in just one-click.
Atlassian Summit US 2017: why attend?
This year’s event boasts a jam-packed schedule of keynotes from Atlassian leaders, expert breakout sessions, hands-on product training, user groups, an Expo Hall, and the product party of the year – all in 3 days. Here’s what to expect:
- Be inspired by exclusive discussions and keynotes led by the keynote speakers
- Develop your product skills through on-site training courses and sessions lead by industry innovators
- Build connections with different teams and learn how they use the same products you do
- Network with like-minded professionals and Atlassian users, and share best practices in user groups for your industry
- Get up close and personal with Atlassian staff and get first-hand advice on the Atlassian products that will give you a competitive edge. For organizations ready to go big with Atlassian deployment, you will also be able to discuss scaling Atlassian in the enterprise
The Summit will take place in San Jose’s Convention Center. Find info on getting to and from the venue, as well as hotels, here.
Amazing Atlassian breakout sessions to sharpen your product skills
Explore breakout sessions that will help you level up your team’s skills and amp up your brand presence. Choose from 15 courses around topics that include:
- Organize & track: track and measure tasks no matter how big or small, and learn the importance of roadmapping in your product strategy
- Code & deploy: explore software development in a service-first world. Learn how to stay on top of user demand and implement continuous development and feedback by creating a DevOps focused deployment pipeline
- Service & Ops: discover how to make your support systems more effective through automated support tasks, improved monitoring of systems
- Teams & Culture: learn how to achieve deep collaboration to improve focus, cultivate a culture of diversity and deliver smarter solutions
For product teams who want to optimize workflows, learn best practices and unleash their potential, Summit is where they’ll learn how. So sign up now to join thousands of fellow Atlassians at this year’s Atlassian Summit US. We’ll see you there!