I am creating 6-7 screens. When i save my project and re open it only first screen i see.
That's very strange! Does this keep happening? Can you list out the steps you take for this problem to occur?
I create different screens in program. For example that deneme screen disappears after i save this project.
If possible, can you attach a screen recording of this process? We have not been able to reproduce this so far.
Was there are resolution to this comment? I am a new user and had several screens in my project, I had been regularly saving, and had to restart my computer today - I open the save file and only the first screen is present! I've lost 3 days of work!
I can't send a video as it's too late, it's happened but here are the steps.
1. Create a Justinmind project, saved it to my desktop.
2. Add various screens, named different titles.
3. Worked on these all week, saving multiple times a day. Confirmation message showed each time. I was leaving justinmind open overnight.
4. Had to close justinmind, and restart my laptop today for an Miscrosoft Office issue - opened my file, only the first screen is present?
5. Tried accessing the latest saved file by the backups from before I restarted my laptop, same thing, only screen 1!
I have attached a copy of the logs from yesterday at 14:16
Comments have been locked on this page!