Redundant images in HTML export folder - file size VERY large
When I export to HTML for sharing (which I need to do internally) I find that there are dozens of redundant image files - images that might have been used early in the wireframes but were subsequently put into masters or deleted entirely, but they are obviously still there somewhere in Justinmind. At one stage my HTML folder size was nearly 500 MB! I took out images I knew were no longer being used and it dropped to 16 MB. So there's a problem here that it's not purging (and is exporting) images that are no longer being used.
I'd like to be able to add my prototype file so you can look at it, but I can't. Email me and I'll send it to you so you can see for yourself. Prototype file size is currently 4.5 MB by the way, and I delete the prototype HTML export folder each time before I create a new export.