Trying this for the very first time...so please bear with. I have cannot figure out how to open the downloaded widget files with .jpl extension. It wants me to provide a .vp? Clueless as to what it is.
It's ok, sometimes things are not that intuitive. Just select File -> Import -> Widget library and then select the .jpl file. You will have all the widgets from that library included in the My Widgets tab.
What about the free version?? I don't see the import feature.
You can import widgets in Pro edition only.
Please help me out to create a own ".jpl".
Thanks a lot for your reply :). Couple of more doubts please bears me.
1. Consider the scenario where I created a prototype with my customized widget component (image 1) used in different screens. Later point of time I replace the customized widget component (from "image 1" to "image 2") in my custom library.
a. In “My Widgets” library it is displaying the updated image (image 2) but when drag it to the screen it is displaying the old image (image 1). Please help me out to correct this issue.
b. Is there any way, where I can update my prototype (which has old cusomized widget component) with the new customized widget component without manual replace in each screen?
2. Can we add tabs in a screen?
3. Is there a way where we can interact with Data Base or some file to get data and populate duing Run time?
4. Can we draw charts based on the data(static or from Data base during Run time)?
1) --> No, widgets are independent once you drag them to the screen. You might want to take a look at Masters instead http://www.justinmind.com/prototyper/...
2) Sure, this tutorial explains how: http://www.justinmind.com/prototyper/...
3) Well, you could edit the HTML code generated when you export a prototype. But you could also import data from a database in your prototype http://www.justinmind.com/help/topic/...
4) You can use Google Charts for that. Take a look at this article in our blog http://blog.justinmind.com/how-to-inc...
The customized charts can be created using HTML code and code should be written manually and copy paste it in the prototype right?
Yes, take a look at this article to know how http://blog.justinmind.com/how-to-inc...
Comments have been locked on this page!