See gibberish for the valid text entered for Action-bar title, while doing Android wire framing. See this screenshot snippet, of text entered --
and what it got rendered as --
Fiddled around a bit and I think I know (at least partly) what's up. The problem is that on selecting Android prototyping, I think the default font selected is 'Roboto'. I figured that text with font=Roboto was being rendered badly. Selected several other fonts, and they did seem to render fine. Not sure what the problem with Roboto is though, but reinstalling the Roboto TTF font-set, seems to have fixed the issue for now.
I agree. This is a real pain!.
What I've done is switch the font to anything but Roboto and then switch it back to roboto. The gibberish goes away. But, i have to do this for every new label/RTF I create. The workaround doesn't seem to work with Rich-Text widgets though.
I tried reloading the font and I'm still having the problem.
Same problem and the switching do not work for me!
We are happy to inform that this bug has been fixed in version 6.5.1.
If it happens again, download and install again the google font inside Justinmind and it should work!
Comments have been locked on this page!