Requirement's 'Related Component' link set to "None" every time another team member makes an update
1. I design the interface, right click and choose "New Requirement" and fill it out.
2. I check in all changes and commit Requirements
3. another team member makes a modification and checks in their changes
4. I am notified of an update, click OK
5. I throw chairs, destroy planets and entire galaxies because once again I have to reconnect related components to the elements on various pages.
For the sake of our beautiful planet and solar system, PLEASE fix this. There is no reason for related components to be unset each time another user makes a modification. It's literally driving me insane.