Prototyping a drag & drop quiz for touch (mobile phone)
Is it possible in Justinmind to prototype a drag & drop interaction between to individually scrolling areas, which works on mobile phone (touch) screen?
- Area 1: vertically scrolling area (fixed height) within the page, containing a number of draggable items
- Area 2: vertically scrolling area (fixed height) within the page (say below area 1), containing two droppable target areas
- Long Tap on draggable item activates dragging behavior
- Drag item out of Area 1 into a droppable target area in Area 2
- Drop item, and item snaps into place in the target area within Area 2
The key point here is to have Areas 1 and 2 as vertically scrolling areas within the page, to keep both areas visible on the phone screen in case there are many items involved.
An example would be dragging and dropping images of vegetables and fruits from Area 1, to either a "Vegetable" droppable area, or a "Fruit" droppable area in Area 2.
I'm curious to know if Justinmind can prototype this, because other tools don't appear to have this capability.