Mega Menus and Masters
Thanks for the mega menu tutorial: http://www.justinmind.com/usernote/te...
Unfortunately, I've stumbled on an issue when working with masters:
1. I've successfully created a header with working mega-menus.
2. All have been placed into a master.
3. I can successfully apply the master to any page.
The problem I'm having is:
1. The rectangular area occupied by the master (as it has to be made the top layer/outline so the mega menu appears above everything else) blocks interactivity of elements underneath it.
2. If the mega menus were not part of the master, this would not be a problem, however b/c they are, the height of the master quite tall and it covers some of the non-master elements on the page (making those element unable to be interacted with).
Any ideas on how to resolve? I tried created two masters (one for header, one for mega menus), but I couldn't get that to work without breaking them. The only other workaround I have to to create the header as a master, and individually on each page include separate instances of the mega-menu. Thanks for the help.