Keyboard events working inconsistently in Internet Explorer.
I've got several "Key Up" events set up in my prototype. They all work in Chrome, but my colleague can't get some of them to fire in Internet Explorer (version 11, in particular).
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything more specific about the problem. Thought it might be a "Key Up" vs "Key Down" problem, but I've got other "Key Up" events that fire just fine in IE11. Thought it might be a number key issue because the ones that wouldn't fire were linked to 1, 2, and 3 keys, but I have another one linked to 7 that works fine in IE11. Perhaps this isn't enough info to be able to find the problem, but let me know if there's anything else I can help with. Can't share my file, but might be able to provide some more info.