How to make check box show another element on checked and hide on unchecked?
To show an element when a checkbox is checked and hide the element when it is unchecked,
1. Make the element that you what to show/hide is set as hidden by default. This can be done under the "Properties" window
2. Select the check box > Right click > Add Event
3. "On click" interaction > Add a Condition > Drag the checkbox in the "When" box, Click OK
4. Go to the Show/Hide section > Click the element you want to show when the box is checked
5. Under the "Events" window, click "else" > Go to the Show/Hide section > Click the element you want to hide when the box is unchecked
Let me know if further clarification is needed.
Hope this helps
This no longer works with the new version. Can you please clarify for the newest version of Justinmind?
Apologies for the late reply, Andrew! A more efficient way of accomplishing this is to use the 'on toggle' event for a checkbox. Check out the attached prototype to see this event.
Replies have been locked on this page!