Hotspot less than 3 pixels from the bottom of the screen issue
I think there's a bug with hotspots on JIM 8.4.x.
I moved from JIM 8.2.2 to JIM 8.4.3 and a new behaviour suddenly appeared on unmodified iPhone prototypes. And after few tests, I found the issue.
If the bottom of a hotspot ends up less than 3 pixels from the bottom of the iPhone screen, then JIM consider the canvas longer than the screen and starts scrolling the page.
To reproduce the issue it's easy:
- Just open a new prototype of iPhone (default screen size 375 x 667)
- Add a hotspot: position 150 x 600 - size 75 x 67 (so the bottom of the hotspot at 667)
- Tap, hold and move to slide the page, you'll see it's indeed sliding while it should not (nothing should be beyond the 667th pixel)
- Reduce the hotspot size to 75 x 64 (bottom 3 pixels above the end of the screen)
- Tap, hold and move to slide the page. You'll see the page fix again, not sliding