Cannot copy or paste in "New Requirement" form fields
First of all, please delete my prior post, "Cannot paste into 'New Requirement' form fields", as this post replaces it. Apparently, it's impossible to (a) edit a post after a certain period of time or (b) delete your own darn post on Justinmind's Community.
I don't understand why users are prevented from copying from or pasting into the "New Requirements" form (and possibly others) in Justinmind. Sometimes, requirements come via email, instant message, etc: Please allow us to copy and paste into these fields.
Incidentally, here's a workaround for *just* the paste problem. It doesn't help at all with copying. Really, folks, it's not 1980, it's 2014. These problems were solved a generation ago.
1) Be a Mac user
2) Buy and install "Keyboard Maestro"
3) Create a macro that performs the "Insert Text" action
4) Choose "Insert text by typing"
5) Choose "Insert Token > Current Clipboard"
6) Give the macro a reasonable name ( I went with "Overcome Paste Prevention") and hot key trigger (I went with Option-Command-V)
7) Vote for this bug so that Justinmind removes this pitiful restriction, please.