justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Unable to set data master field value to a dropdown (select) on change of other dropdown

Known Pushkar 2 months ago

I want to set data master field values to one of the dropdowns (Shifting Type) on change of other dropdown (Shifting Level). But when i am running the simulation, it is not populating the dropdown options with that data field values.

Here is recorded video for problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EEwuFEvKOIZxIQ1zNIolujG2y4ml7dg_/view?usp=sharing

Replies (3)
photo

Hello, thank you for reaching out. changing the data master category to the full data master resolves the issue you are experiencing. I have attached an image for reference.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards.

65539e96ccc8bea5e5162bb573710dd1

photo

What if there will be more than one fields in data master and i want only one of them to populated ?

photo

Hello, if you have multiple fields in the data master and you only want to display a specific field, you can use a "select" with the first parameter being the data master and the second parameter specifying the field you want to display.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Greetings.

photo
photo

Thank you so much for resolving this..

photo

You are welcome! Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Greetings.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file