justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

See all events on the screen

Known Petr Mazanec 5 months ago

Hello

Is there a way to see all events on the screen? It is easy to forget/overlook an event, when I am doing the wireframe update....

Thanks a lot

Petr

Replies (3)
photo

Hello, you are be able to see the events in the event palette when selecting an element.

Regards.

photo

Hi Ria Arias,

Thanks for an answer - I know that, but I would like to see all events on the screen, not on a single element. E.g. I have 20+ elements on the screen and I would like to double check all events, so I thought it will be useful to see all events similarly to "Layers" windows with all elements, so I can quickly double check all events. Now I have to go through elements one-by-one and check if there is an event or not.

Petr

photo

Hello, thank you for your feedback. While it is not currently possible to display all events in the manner you described, we appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration for future updates.

In the meantime, we would like to offer you an alternative solution. You can export a customize spec. document that includes all the events, allowing you to review them more efficiently.

Best regards.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file