justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Uninstall in unattended mode

Known Tmaria 6 months ago

We have Justinmind ver 9.5.3 installed on several lab computers. Can I uninstall it in unattended/silent mode? Running uninstall -q does not run in silent mode.

Also how can I install Justinmind free latest version in silent/unattended mode?

Thank you in advance

Maria

Replies (5)
photo

Hello, To uninstall Justinmind in silent mode, you can use the command-line option /S or /VERYSILENT. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please provide more details about your specific setup and the operating system you are using.

Regards.

photo

Hello Ria

we run windows 10 ver 21H2. I tried from the cmd (also as administrator) from C:\Program Files\Justinmind\Justinmind 9.5.3>uninstall.exe /s and also tried C:\Program Files\Justinmind\Justinmind 9.5.3>uninstall.exe /verysilent but on both cases a pop-up is up asking if I want to remove Justinmind and its component

I want to remove justinmind ver.9.5.3 without any user intervention

Thank you

Maria

photo

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience, Justinmind version 9.5.3 cannot be uninstalled using unattended mode due to a bug with that particular version. However, you can install the latest version of Justinmind in unattended mode (-q) without any problems. We recommend downloading and installing the latest version to ensure a smooth installation process: https://www.justinmind.com/download

Regards.

photo

Hello Ria,

Many thanks for your reply. Can I have both versions installed on the pcs. Since we can not uninstall easily ver9.5.3 , can I install and run the JIM latest version without any consequences?

Thank you

Maria

photo

Hello, yes, you can have both versions installed.

let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file