justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Responsive page - Issue

Known Chawla Neha19 10 months ago

Hello Ria,

I'm sending you the file I'm currently working on. I attempted to centre the card to ensure it is responsive (by pinning it in the centre), but I'm still facing difficulties. Could you please assist me in identifying any mistakes within the attached file?

Replies (3)
photo

Hi, the problem is that it doesn't look centered? we see it correctly. If what you want is for the text to remain pinned after scrolling, you should pin the Y of the texts, here is more information: https://www.justinmind.com/support/learn-how-to-create -responsive-prototypes/

Are you looking at it on a mobile? If so, could you tell us which one?

Regards.

photo

Yes, the issue is observed on mobile devices including iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and Android phones.

The problem lies in the responsiveness of both the card and the text. I have reviewed the link you shared, but I specifically need assistance regarding the file I sent you. If you could pinpoint what is incorrect in that file, it would greatly help me identify and correct any mistakes I may have made.

photo

Hello, in this case, if for example you select the dynamic panel, you will be able to see that the "Y" does not have a pin, if you make a pin there, the text will be anchored. let me know if this is what you need.

Regards.

ad8f6ac7494e13af19b79ff45a83971c

Leave a Comment

Attach a file