justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Accessing raw CSS, HTML, etc?

Known Manthony 12 months ago

Hello everyone -

I am brand new to justinmind and my organization has asked me to determine if it would be a good prototype tool for us.

I've gone through much of the documentation and many of the tutorials, but I am not seeing how to access the raw CSS, HTML etc. The issue is that I need to create a horizontal menu inside of a rectangle element and hide any menu items not inside the rectangle (please see the attached image. If I were doing this by hand, I would use something like "overflow: hidden" with CSS on the containing rectangle.

Maybe how to do it is in the docs somewhere and I've just missed it (apologize if that's the case). If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Many thanks.

~Mike

Replies (6)
photo

Hello, You can create your menu inside a dynamic panel, this will correct the image you sent, remember you can hide elements from the properties palette, by clicking on the eye icon.

I leave you more information about the menu: https://www.justinmind.com/support/dynamic-panels/

let me know if this is what you need.

Regards.

photo

Hello Ria - I very much appreciate your response. Thank you.

~Mike

photo

Hi, you're welcome, let us know if the information was useful and if we can help you with anything else.

Regards.

photo

Yes, it was very useful. Thanks again!

photo

Hi -

Cam anyone tell me how to add a visible scroll bar to my prototype? I have some content inside of a dynamic panel. It does scroll the content that is outside of the panel into view when I drag right; and during the drag motion a scroll bar does appear on screen. Great, but I know I will be asked to add a scroll bar that appears at all times (i.e., even before the user starts to drag). Is that possible? I have copied the URL generated by justinmind. It is:

https://cloud.justinmind.com/usernote/prototypes/75252428/75272546/75272548/index.html#/screens/d12245cc-1680-458d-89dd-4f0d7fb22724

Hopefully you can click on it to see what I have thus far.

Thanks.

~Mike

photo

Hello, you can adjust the scroll view from the panel properties in: "Ver. Scroll" + "Always".

Let me know if this information was useful.

Regards.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file