justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

About Data Masters

Need Answer Clark Raven2002 12 months ago

How do you do it so that you can add events on the Text on the records table in a Data Master? I can add event but only on the Data Master field I want to add events on the Records Table individually is this possible?2dd488f98be2af23eaadc2efd5b1e7e1

Replies (10)
photo

Hello, you can select the sample text in the first field of your list by double clicking or with the direct selection tool, once you select the text container you can add events that will be replicated for all your entries in that column, I attach an example.

Regards.

photo

Is it not possible for it to not be replicated for all the entries? Like I want the entries to have different events but stay on just one Field

photo

Hello, you can add a condition to the event, so that it is only activated when the value of the data in its columns is equal to the condition. I leave you an example.

let me know how it went.

Regards.

photo

Thank you so much it worked but one more thing can you Make a step by step instruction on how you added the condition? because just looking at it is really confusing I don't know what to do

photo

Hello, in this example, selecting the text create the event, once created, from the event palette, click on "add condition" in the add condition screen, drag the text from your list in the first field, then drag a function " =" and type the text you want to use.

I leave you more information: https://www.justinmind.com/support/calculated-values-and-conditions/

Regards.

photo

I did it thank you so much very clear instructions

photo

You're welcome, let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Regards.

photo

Uhhhhh I have another question how do you add the images on the entries because the tutorial I watched on YT did not state anything on how to just like the one in the pic 82dc2c9a5920f15d2e081c3942572391

photo

Hello Clark, when you create your data master, select "file" for the type of the field that will contain the images, once the data master is created, from view and edit records, associate the images in each field, I attach screenshots.

Regards.

photo

Thank you so much

Leave a Comment

Attach a file