justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

.vp file will not show up on my mac or open in Justinmind!

Known Sean 16 months ago

Hello, I have downloaded the latest version of Justinmind. I am running it on my Mac which is version: 10.15.7.

I am trying to get Justinmind to work with my Illustrator file. I have downloaded the plugin for Illustrator.

In Illustrator, I can open the script file and choose a selected folder to output the .vp file.

Once the dialog box closes after generating the script, I can not see my .vp file anywhere on my computer (please see attached screenshot).

When I open the .vp file from the Justinmind application, it shows up but will not allow me to click it to open it (please see attached screenshot).

Can someone please help me?

Replies (7)
photo

This is what shows up on my mac (nothing)

photo

This is what shows up in Justinmind (.vp file that can not be clicked)

photo

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please send us the logs?

You can find them by following this file path:

On Mac: [folder of the user]/justinmind/version/logs.log

On PC: (C://users/youruser/Justinmind[version]/logs.log)

There may also be a file called logs.log.1 in that folder. If it's also listed, please attach it as well.

Thanks.

photo

Hi, yes no problem. Logs attached.

Files: logs.log
photo

Thanks, we will be sending this information to our product engineers and will get back to you soon.

Regards

photo

Thank you.

One thing to note. On my computer Photoshop is working with the Justinmind platform but Illustrator is not.

Please keep me updated.

photo

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience, we have detected a problem and created a report, it will be solved in future versions. we will keep you posted.

Greetings.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file