justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

events not working when publishing on computer, works fine on androind app

Known Dorefraim 2 years ago

Hi,

I am working on a project and I published it e few days ago when everything is working fine on the computer (events).

I edited the project and the events stopped working.

I tried removing the prototyp and load it again, still no go.

the prototype is working fine on my android app, but not on my computer.

attaching the project.

thank you

Replies (3)
photo

Hello, I am sorry that you are having trouble with your phototype, I have reviewed your vp and I have not been able to reproduce the error, could you please attach a screenshot or video where I can see the error?

Thank you

Greetings.

photo

Hi,

after another try to figure out what is wrong' I noticed that everything does work, but the problem is that in order to click and navigate I need to triple or quad click on my mouse' then the clickable buttons are being marked' after that I fast click for several times on the button - only then it navigates me to the page.

is there a special settings option to fix that?

thank you.

photo

Hello, may I ask what browser are you using? And this happens from the beginning or after browsing a few screens?

There is an option in File->Simulate->Settings "Highlight interactive elements" that you can disable so that the highlighted clickable elements don't come out if you click. You can also use Hotspot to create the onTap events and make the "click" area bigger than the buttons/images you are using.

I await the information.

Thank you

Greetings.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file