justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Export doesn´t show widget description

In Progress Emmabanning 4 years ago

When I export to word, or to image files, the widget description doesn´t show. See attached example. The boxes should be showing field names, eg. The first box should be showing "0000" and the second box should show "Customer Name" - so I can instruct developers what fields these are.

Replies (1)
photo

What process are you using to export? If you go to File > Export to Customized Document, you should see an option to tick that would include the widget descriptions. If those options are ticked, are the descriptions appearing in the document?

photo

Yes when I use Export to customised document, i have that option ticked and it doesn´t work:

/542d5952901b502f7be67172d4440d64

this is what it produces in the word doc - the empty boxes should have descriptions in;

/046a41671b342aa836ec395b10476f63

photo

this is how it appears in justinmind...... thank you for your help!

/a49ccc90d84f2ac58bc2e57e5ea2dc49

photo

Thanks for the info. It looks like this is a limitation with the export - it won't include placeholder values. We'll let our team know that this is needed, but as a workaround for now, if you just change the placeholder to be the actual value of the Input Text Field before you export, it should show up.

photo

ok I´ll give that a go thanks.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file