justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

Justinmind App Crashes

In Progress Jarad Hayes 4 years ago

On two of my MacBook's when I try to add the Document widget from Basic, Special components the Justinmind applications crashes every time I try to do these steps. Is there a bug or issues using Apple products?

Replies (9)
photo

That's odd - can you try reinstalling from a fresh download and see if the crash still happens? Please let me know.

photo

Tested a fresh download on one of my MacBook's but it still crashed when I tried dropping the document widget into my prototype. See attached log file

Files: logs.log
photo

Ok, thanks for the info. We're looking into this and I'll get back to you soon with a resolution.

photo

Any update on this? Also I'm trying use a Windows machines and I'm being told when I login that I'm using two computers and to log out of one of them. I did that but I'm still unable to log in any assistance on how to get this resolved would be appreciated.

Thanks

photo

We think an update from Apple is causing the problem, but we're still looking into this. In the meantime, we have reset your account activations to 0/2 so you can use Justinmind on 2 computers now.

photo

Thanks

photo

Any progress on this issues as I'm unable to us the app due to the fact that it continues to crash randomly?

Thanks

photo

The only thing that should be crashing is when using the Document widget on Mac. Is it crashing when using the application for other things?

photo

I stopped test the app as this was a major feature for me and I will try a few other things and let you know. Do you have an ETA or know when this feature will be fixed?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Attach a file