justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Bottom-bar from template not showing up

In Progress Tiagoblauth 5 years ago

Hi. I did create a template1 and I did add a bottom-bar with the icons I need. When I try to simulate it, sometimes it disappear and sometime don't. I tried the lock position and always on top options with no success.

Generally it presents the buttons, but when I click in one of them to navigate between screens, it disappear.

Replies (2)
photo

Can you attach the .vp file here? Compress it into .zip format and it will be able to attach.

We can check it out and see what properties you'll need to change to make sure it displays correctly.

photo

Attached.

photo

We've checked out the prototype and haven't been able to reproduce this so far. Is there any action in particular that causes this problem to happen?

photo

Hi Danielle, thanks for your interest on my issue. When I simulate the screen, everything shows. When I click in different buttons from the bottom bar, it disappears. By the way I am using Windows 10 Pro.

I did reproduce it in a different way today: when I simulate "Employee" screen, for example, I usually zoom out to fit the screen and then when I resize the screen it disappear. Attached some screenshots. Hope this help you to understand what I am doing, please let me know if I can do something else.

photo

Which browser are you using to simulate? Is it Chromium or some other browser?

photo

Hi, sorry, "new in town". I just press "Simulate" from the main screen, attached. Are there other ways for doing it?

photo

You're probably using Chromium (which is the default browser) then. We're going to keep looking into this and see if we can find an origin for the problem. I'll get back to you with some more questions to narrow down the issue soon.

photo

We were able to identify the problem and are working on fixing it now. As a workaround for right now, you can unpin the bottom bars (template) for screens that don't have any scroll on them and it will work correctly.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file