justinmind-logo

Upvote 8

Export as PDF

Under Consideration Tariq 5 years ago

Is there any possibility you guys will add export as PDF features for screens?

Best Answer
photo

While you won't be able to directly export to PDF, you can:

1) Export your prototype to a document, and convert that document to a PDF

or

2) Save your prototype as images, and convert those images to a PDF

Replies (7)
photo

Hello Eriko,

JustInMind provides exportation to MS Word document format or Open Office format (see http://justinmind.com/features for all features). However, you may save the generated document as a PDF if you so desire. As for your key, please ensure the following has been completed:

1. The key has been registered in JustInMind by navigating to the help -> register key menu item.

2. You are logged into the account with the email associated with the license purchase.

Sincerely,

Luisa

photo

Hi, Luisa

Thank you for your advice. It helped for me.

Cheers,

Eriko

photo

How can I export as Open Office format? If I export as DOCX, opening in open office the numbers of interaction descriptions are missing.

photo

Hi Matteo,

Unfortunately there isn't any option to export as Open Office file extension.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

Hi Tariq,

I'll forward this to our development team. As a workaround, you can do File -> Save as images and then convert those images into a PDF.

Best,

Danielle

photo

File -> Save as images this option is also not appeared

photo

It's in the menu 'File'. In that menu there is an option just after 'Export to native app' that is called 'Save as images...'. That's the option you want to use.

photo
photo

While you won't be able to directly export to PDF, you can:

1) Export your prototype to a document, and convert that document to a PDF

or

2) Save your prototype as images, and convert those images to a PDF

photo

You can select File - Export to Document and then save the docx to PDF. Or you can use the Sharing features within Justinmind that don't require the other users to install Justinmind https://www.justinmind.com/support/collaboration-with-reviewers/

Leave a Comment

Attach a file