justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

How do i create a Loading screen?

Answered Victor Conesa 11 years ago

how do i create a loading screen that would automatically go to the next screen for iphone prototyping

Best Answer
photo

Check out the attached prototype to see a loading screen an automatic link to another screen. First create an "On Page Load" + "Pause" event, which will let the 'loading' progress. Then, create an "On Page Load" + "Link To" event, and link to the other screen.

Replies (11)
photo

It can be done in Prototyper Pro only. Just draw the loading screen,then select the screen and define an on page load event -> pause -> (the number of seconds you want to wait). Then add another on page load event -> link to -> the screen you want to show after the loading screen.

photo

Thank you for the quick response. How do i see "on page load event"?

Thanks

photo

I can only see "add on click event" when I right click the screen

Thanks

photo

57ddcc4e37710b5459b40b0c3f167276

photo

In the Events tab. If you don't have an 'events' tab it means you are using Prototyper Free edition. That tab is only available in Pro edition.

photo

I am using prototyper Pro. Where is the events tab? Thanks Victor.

ae04725642e1db1de6d320dc038f520b

photo

At the bottom of the screen.

photo

I still don't see it. Here my screen shot. Is it on the right or left. CAn you send me a screen shot of where i can see the events tab? 9690f34d8a1bc20ba1814d3212ff116a

photo

Click on the little arrow icon at the bottom-center of your screen

photo

Perfect!! it worked! Thank you so much!

photo

Check out the attached prototype to see a loading screen an automatic link to another screen. First create an "On Page Load" + "Pause" event, which will let the 'loading' progress. Then, create an "On Page Load" + "Link To" event, and link to the other screen.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file