We’re happy to announce some great improvements to Justinmind. This new version (4.6.1) includes the following new features, usability improvements and bug fixes:
- Working with groups was sometimes hard and you had to ungroup many times, losing all the events that were related with the group. Well, no more! Now you can edit, move and resize any component inside a group without having to ungroup it.
- Grouping elements inside a dynamic panel makes them remain inside the panel.
- Import a prototype now imports all the folders structure as well.
- Bug with link to URL fixed
- Copy and paste between panels
- Add/remove rows/columns in text tables using the contextual menu
- Export to HTML removes unused image files
- Now you can write negative numbers in position properties
- Group in container no longer adds extra space but adjust the size of the new dynamic panel to the selection
- Size of date inputs corrected
- Simulate a master now loads the styles correctly
- Drop down input widget was not available on startup
- Rounded borders bug in dynamic panels
- Zoom level in events editor now saves the last zoom level selected
- Button to open the resolution guides configuration next to the zoom level selector
- Editing table text was broken
- Scroll bar area widget included in Justinmind Free edition
We are already working at the new 5.0 version of Justinmind prototyping tool and we need your help! Would you like to become a beta tester and play with the new Justinmind features before anyone else? Send an email to jim.development at justinmind.com and you will be included in our beta testers program.