There has been two weeks since we launched 4.4 version and the first bugs arose. We are sorry for that but we already fixed some of them so here’s the new 4.4.1 version just for you. These are the bugs that are fixed with this version:
- Sometimes if you left empty values in an expression the prototype won’t work well when you export to HTML files
- The ‘on mouse leave’ event didn’t work correctly in the exported HTML
- The application crashed every time you push the ‘Don’t show again’ check box in the welcome window
- The publish online button changed the path where the project is and each save was saving in a wrong location.
- The ‘recent files’ weren’t working in the welcome window
- The option ‘add to my widgets’ wasn’t creating the icon (Mac only).
- The creation of custom widgets by drag and drop wasn’t working (Mac only)
- The default value for the ‘line heigh’ property in rich texts was 0 (zero)
Thanks for all of you who reported that bugs. We keep working to fix other things, develop new features and make the tool even easier to use.