Dear customers and users,
The new 4.1 version of Justinmind Prototyper has finally seen the light! You can download and try it 30 days for free or update your current Justinmind installation using the ‘Help -> Check for updates’ option. These are the amazing improvements included in this version:
- Simulate in full screen with navigation
- Properties panel moved to the left and rearranged
- Customize which panels you want to see
- Performance improved (specially in the Macintosh installer)
- Easier to work with tables
- Main menu redesign and more options added
- Help documentation revised and updated with a list of keyboard shortcuts
- Double-click on image opens a file browser
- Masters and Templates can be seen as a list of previews now
- “Add link” option added to the contextual menuThe latest version of Justinmind is available to be downloaded now! The update comes with brand new features including new video tutorials and full screen simulation and navigation.
- Default style for data grids
- Improved HTML export
- Video Tutorials updated
Thanks to all of our users for your help on discovering new features. We didn’t include all of them in this update but you will surely see them someday in future updates.