justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Deleting a master resulted in the crash of the application

Known Jonathan Serex 10 months ago

Hello,

I created a new master to perform the test you requested in this ticket:Modification of text table in Masters are not reflected in screens | Justinmind Q&A

The new master did not appear in the "Master" palette in "list" view, however it was visible in the "Master" palette in thumbnail mode.

When I delete this master, the application crashed and closed.

Find attached the logs. Hope it can help you to identify the root cause of the issue.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

Replies (5)
photo

Hello, could you tell us if this problem always happens or has it happened with a particular vp?

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

I would not know how to reproduce the bug, the issue has happened on a particular vp that I'm attaching here.

In the "master" palette, If you check at the list view, only one master exists.

1c22bbb7ecd724ae932abf504f00f5e3

If you check at the thumbnail view, two masters exist

bff62e1f2ea275737d7bff22ed27e9b7

From here, if you right-click on the master "test master", select "Delete", you get an error and the application crashes.

09e2fc7d7d2634492185ba8017c0ff5c

photo

Hello, thanks for the information, we have reported this bug and we will be working to solve it in future updates.

Regards.

photo

Hello, this problem has been resolved. The inconvenience will not occur again with projects that are created from the current version, however if the project has already been saved with a previous version it will continue to present this inconvenience. If you have a project saved with the previous version and still have this problem we can manually solve it, we will need you to send us the project.

Regards.

photo

thanks for the feedback !

Leave a Comment

Attach a file