justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

New version 10.0.0 is not opening in Windows 10

Need Answer Naveen 12 months ago

Justinmind new version 10.0.0 is not working or not opening in Windows 10.

Please advice.

Replies (12)
photo

Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, could you tell us if you get any errors when starting the program?

Thank you.

photo

There is no error, app is crashing while loading up.

photo

Hello, could you send us the logs? you can find the logs here:

Mac - user/Library/Application Support/Justinmind/Default

Windows - C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Justinmind\Default

Thank you.

photo

Now I am able to install 10.0.1 but not able to connect to cloud.

Please advice

photo

Hello, could you tell us if you use a proxy? If so, could you disable it and try again? could you send us the logs?

Thank you.

photo

Yes I have disabled the Proxy.

Restricted access to the logs.

photo

Hello, thanks for the information, will get back to you soon.

Regards.

photo

I have this same problem. Running Win 10 Enterprise. Just upgraded to v10.01. It will not launch. Loads splash screen for a few seconds, then closes. Log file attached. It closes workbench after loading user fonts EVERY TIME. I am dead in the water right now. I cannot work on any of my files.

Files: logs.log
photo

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for the information, will get back to you soon.

Regards.

photo

I tried downloading from the website and installing v10 from the .exe but it gave the same result: Application loads splash screen for a few seconds then closes. I checked logs, same behavior of closing workbench after loading user fonts. Wish I had previous day's logs for comparison.

photo

I am using Windows 10 as well, and I am not able to connect to the Cloud Server. I have disabled the proxy. restarted the computer couple times as well. I am attaching the log file for reference.

Files: logs.log
photo

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for the information, will get back to you soon.

Regards.

Replies have been locked on this page!