justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

how to show image when click

Need Answer Albuenaerl711 12 months ago

im making a artist profile prototype and i want to add that when the user press the art/picture it will show it full screen and i don't know how to do that can anyone help me?

Replies (7)
photo

Hello, I am attaching an example with dynamic panels.

You can see the event of "on click" + "set active panel" in the small image of panel 1.

let me know how it went.

Greetings.

photo

Greetings.

I will try it and thanks!

photo

You are welcome! let me know how it went.

Regards.

photo

Hello, it went smoothly but it uses to much panels and causes too much time, if possible i want it to show to another screen when click so that it will not use too much panel and time.

Regards.

photo

Hello, I am attaching a new example, you can see that the image has a link to a new screen, and on the new screen we add an icon to return to your home screen, you could also use a template on each screen to navigate from one image to another without having to return to the original screen, but the image would not occupy the entire screen, it would have the template on one side.

let me know how it went.

Regards.

photo

what if i want to show more than 2 image in the other screen for example if i press image 1 it will go to the screen that show the image same scenario when i click image 2 it will show the image two in the same screen as image 1 and so on.

photo

Hello, you could use a Data master, I have left an example here:

https://www.justinmind.com/community/topic/9365-how-to-link-a-data-grid-to-other-screen-dynamic-panel

Regards.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file