justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

View on device, option not available (paid account)

Known Pericles 2 years ago

I'm trying to load my prototype on an iPhone 12, with the Justinmind iOS app but I keep getting an "Option not available" error. This is really frustrating as I just bought the "Standard" monthly tier to keep access to advanced interactions and the ability to run my interface on mobile.

When I was doing the trial I had no issues running on the mobile app. The only things that seem different (from the trial) are that when I went onto the mobile app recently it prompted me to log in (which I don't remember having to do about 2 weeks ago) and I'm no longer using the trial I'm using the "Standard" tier.

Thanks in advance!

Peri

Best Answer
photo

I figured out what I did wrong, turns out I had two justinmind accounts and kept trying to sign in with the wrong one. Also for some reason signing in with my Google account worked on the Browser and Mobile, for the desktop app I had to sign in with credentials for a justinmind account that used my gmail address (but not my google account).

Thank you Ria for your help!

Replies (4)
photo

Hello, you would have to log out and login again with the email you used to purchase the application on the iPhone and on the desktop.

let me know how it went.

Greetings.

photo

I followed your advice but when I logged out and back in again it now says, "your free trial has expired." I paid for a monthly subscription yesterday so I should be able to access it. Unless logging out and back in again made my paid subscription invalid?

photo

I figured out what I did wrong, turns out I had two justinmind accounts and kept trying to sign in with the wrong one. Also for some reason signing in with my Google account worked on the Browser and Mobile, for the desktop app I had to sign in with credentials for a justinmind account that used my gmail address (but not my google account).

Thank you Ria for your help!

photo

You're welcome! Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Greetings.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file