justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Navigator

Known Rkbalan 2 years ago

Hi, I cannot find any Help pages or topics for the usage of the Navigator window. I expect it shows me the navigation connections in my prototype...but where/how?

Replies (1)
photo

Hello,

Here is an image of where you can find navigation as a tab, remember that you always can rearrange the tabs to your liking.

let me know if this information was useful to you.

Greetings

Ria.

photo

Thanks for the response, but my question was related to understanding what use does the Navigator serve.

Is there any documentation on what the Navigator shows? In my prototype , what I see is the current screen in a larger zoom magnification.

photo

Hello,

the Navigator will be useful to navigate your canvas when you are zooming in on a particular element.

here I attach an example image.

let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Greetings

Ria

photo

Thanks for your response,

Is there a window/place in the application where I can see the navigation links on the prototype which would tell me for e.g., that the button on Screen #1 is connected to Screen #2.

photo

Hello, you can see the interactions of the elements on the events screen by hoovering over the icons, I attach an image, as additional information I leave the link of tutorials where you will find information about the available tools.

https://www.justinmind.com/support/the-user-interface-module/

I hope the information is useful.

Greetings.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file