justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

The prototype has not a valid format

In Progress Iponsky97 3 years ago

When trying to publish my prototype I get an error: "The prototype has not a valid format". Tried several times and keep getting the same error.

Would greatly appreciate your help, thanks!

Replies (1)
photo

Thanks for contacting us about this! Does this error occur for any prototype you try to upload, or just this one in particular? If it's just this one, would you be able to attach it here so we can check it out and identify the reason why the error is happening? You can compress the .vp file to .zip/.rar to attach it here.

photo

It's only for this one in particular, other ones work just fine. Can I email it to you/send it privately? I would prefer to not post it in a public forum. Thanks!

photo

You can add a new comment (not a reply) and I can remove the attachment before it's posted, since we moderate every post before it's made public.

photo

I've been trying to upload the file but I'm only allowed to upload 8M and the file is nearly 300mb. How should I send it? Could this be part of the problem?

photo

That's probably the problem - you have 300mb of storage in your account, 30mb of which is already used by other prototypes. You'll need to upgrade your storage amount, or try reduce the size of the prototype.

photo

That was the issue, thank you!

photo

Hi there, I'm having the same problem, uncertain why it is a problem now when there was np prior to the updates.

the size of my prototype is at 253mb, now with the updates I have a problem, again, there was not change on the prototype, I can't view on device. thnx.

photo

That's really close to the limit. You can try to connect to your online account, remove any prototypes you might have there and try again.

photo

k thnx.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file