justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

events jumps and skips on iphone

In Progress Christian Peralta 4 years ago

I cannot figure out why the prototype skips and jumps to a different page in the iphone however in the browser it doesn't, it works flawless no matter how many times. on the iphone 6s, it does it the first time however the second time I go through the same steps, it skips; it skips to another page, i delete and build test test, add more events, test test on iphone it works then it doesn't and goes back to the same errouneous action and no events are present, again in the browser it works as built.

Please, what are the possible reason, this seems buggy and overly infuriating, software up to date, and please refrain from asking to send you my prototype.

Replies (1)
photo

This is very strange, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately it will be very difficult to identify the issue without the prototype. Do you have any other example file you can send us that has the same problem?

photo

thank you, the customer support has always been great;, I'm rebuilding all events in the prototype, it'll be therapeudic and keeping track of all events, pages. Great product btw, it's a second prototype i have built.

photo

Ok, well please do let us know if this problem happens again! And if it does, an example file would be very helpful.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file