Upvote 1

Showcasing the Selected List in User Profile

Answered Abhijeet 4 years ago

Hi,

I am not able to figure it out

Say a particular user wants to

1. Add to a list with plus icon
  2. Added list in user account should be display

For Example: I have created "+" symbol beside my product and then the user clicks on plus it should be added and in one screen he should be able to see all the products which he has added. Here product doesn't have price or quantity only the name.

It is partial add to cart as it should just store to see the selected products

Let me know if this is possible

I have sent the file as well, in that see the screen Green Tea Added, once a user adds green tea + lavender oil it should show in the user account screen. In the user account screen we will have one button as saved remedies in that u can see the selected remedies

Please feel free to ask me if you have any queries on the same

I am hoping for a solution, I would be thankful to you guys if you can suggest me a solution on the same

Replies (3)
photo

It looks like your prototype was not attached. You will need to compress it to .zip/.rar format to attach it here.

photo

Hi,

Please find the zip file attached

Thank you

photo

Check out this tutorial to learn how to add items to a cart. Let me know if you have any questions.

photo

My concept is not linked with Dynamic Pannel Once the user clicks on the plus icon it should be able to link

I don't have quantity price only adding list

photo

Check out the attached example. On each 'plus' icon, we have a 'data master action - new' event, which adds the item to data master, which you can see on a data grid on another screen.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file